There are certainly some few things a person cannot live without and particularly in this digital era it could either be our smart phones or an iPad which we are too dependent on, but surprisingly according to study, iPhone was only number 42 on the needed list, while the iPad rounded out the top 50. Now we know they are just our secondary conveniences and we might be able to survive without them. So, apart from all the basic necessity, here are 7 such things I can’t live without.
1. Family- This will surely take the first place in my list because without them I would be damned; seriously they are the backbone to my existence and I am thankful to have them around.
2. Friends- Someone truly said, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and they got your back no matter what… so they are definitely in my “can’t live without’ list.
3. Books- Can I imagine a day without books? No. Can I live without books around me? No. Big love to whoever started writing... They are indeed a blessing for a bibliophile like me.
4. Coffee- What is life without a cup of coffee? Agree? I can’t even imagine a life without coffee, let alone live without em.
5. Music –Not going to lie but I need my music right; it can lighten my mood anytime and make my day even better.
6. Journal- They are your non-verbal companion and life without them will be blank (pun not intended). Also, it’s a way to add creativity in your life. Ain't it true?
7. Camera- I love capturing moments and the best thing about them is... it tells you a story which you would want to recollect later on. Therefore, my life without cameras will be less expressive. Thus, it is what I need to make memories, recollect and recreate stories thereafter.