Unless you are a pro at dressing up last minute, you will definitely have a tough time figuring out the right outfit for a day out, and you are probable gonna need all the worlds help to fix your last minute style.
So, to make things easier I created a look you can don if you have less than 5 minutes to dress up.
Check the style I have created, '60 Second Style' to give you what I call a chic ensemble.
- The top is a Choies Monochrome Stripe Sleeveless Vest Top. It is trendy and will surely elevate your style for a classic day look.
- For the pants you can go for a Moto Mid-Blue Mom jeans that is slightly folded at the edge, you can find that kind at Top Shop or any denim store. See that the color isn't very dark as it can clash with the strip top.
- Make your feet comfy enough with a Low-Top Trainers Helmut Lang Black Suede Trainers. A trainers with a denim can never go wrong. Period.
- A Whistles Micro Sidney Fringe Bucket Bag is a great combo to tag along with your fashion.
- Nude lipstick are always a win win deal, a pinky Nude will help light up your face.
- Dark Ray-Ban Club round acetate and metal sunglasses and a Heritage Performance Cap to protect you from the sunny rays.
There you go, It's easy to dress up last minute, only if you have decided what you are going to wear.
Try this look if you love them...!!
P.S- Check more of my outfit style at http://kikonmhonchumi.polyvore.com/