It's the time of the year again... Halloween is just around the corner, the time for trick and treating and probably the best occasion to play 'dress up'.
Still trying to figure out an outfit style for the 'COSTUME PARTY'?
Zombie?- Wait, you were one last year too.
Okay, stop fussing around and make up your mind quickly
Wish to be different and stand out from the crowd?
Here, you can try a little different this year from how you usually dress up for a Halloween.
Why not dress up as 'You'? Really.
Love black? Gothic?
You surely will love this combination of black and just a little touch of patterns... check out this outfit style I have created
Lots of black and a more of Gothic style. (Afterall, it's Halloween and a little too much of black will do no harm)
For the look
- Wear a strapless black dress (little puffy, and the length longer on the back) with a fur pattern jacket
- A black high heel shoe with a little detailed design
- Vintage clutch handbag to shove in all your treats (Lol)
- Don't forget to add a little creepy eye makeup
- And a dark coloured lipstick for the halloween pout
Complete the look with some accessories:
- Black mesh hat feather for your lustrous tress
- Studded earring, a ring for the bling work
There you go... you are surely going to rock the ' Gothic Queen look' this Halloween...