Born on 29th Feb? Leap year baby? Then you can probably relate to this?
On been asked when your birthday is? you proudly answer 29th February.
Their reaction? Priceless.
And, thereafter this things are likely to follow..
1. Wow! you are the first leap year baby I ever met, how cool is that.
Thank you so much, I am touched
2. So, when do you celebrate your birthday when there ain't leap date?
But, I surely do know there is 1st march coming ... so!
3. How do you count your age?
Seriously? technically or yearly?
4. How do you feel?
Awesome.. I mean, never felt so alive
5. You mean... you still will be of an illegal age when you get married?
Well, if that's what you think.
6. What does your birth certificate says?
Born on 29th February.
7. You are so lucky!
I know, right.
Afterall this is probably the best thing about being a leapling/Leap year baby, you get to celebrate two Birthdays in a year. Period.